4.23.2009

The things I do when my husband is out of town...

Ok, so my hubby had to go out of town this week to Oklahoma to complete year 3 of his Economic Development class. I was sad to see him leave, but I am very proud of him! He is actually "graduating" today! Once he gets back and takes his E.D. test (and Lord willingly-passes! :)), he will be 1 of only 10 fully certified Economic Developers in the state of Alabama! Go Lee!!! And of course, Yay God for blessing Lee in so many ways!!!

Anyways, it's never any fun when lee has to go out of town, especially since I am in a new place not so close to my family and friends. However, this time I decided to get a little crafty while he was gone. I went to Hobby Lobby-one of the best stores known to man-and picked up some canvases, paint brushes, and paint. Here's what I ended up with. It is definitely not perfect, but at least it was something fun for me to do while Lee was away. Maybe I'll stick it in Baby Knox's bathroom?? We'll see...


















1 comment:

  1. You are so talented!!! Have you ever done one of those before? I am impressed!!

    ReplyDelete