11.03.2009

It will all be over within 24 hours...

Well, it looks like Knox's appointment is scheduled for tomorrow at 11:30. He won't be able to eat 4 hours beforehand. I'm thinking that I will just feed him pretty much all morning and then give him a bath right after, which he loves. After that we will play for a little while and then I will just hop in the car and drive around for a good bit before we head to the appt. He usually really likes the car and seems to fall asleep while I'm driving most of the time, so I am really praying he sleeps the majority of the time. I spoke to the nurse today and she told me that we are not allowed to go back with him due to radiation precautions. That was unexpected and hard to hear. I freaked out a little this morning, but then my mother-in-law reminded me of some much needed truth: Knox belongs to the Lord...not to us...and He will be with Knox throughout the entire procedure. That was very refreshing to hear and has given me peace this afternoon.

I had a little chat with Knoxie and told him about what was going to go down tomorrow. Here is how he reacted after I told him:


I am having WHAT done tomorrow???


I can't eat for HOW long?


O.K., fine, but I better be rewarded some ice cream for my troubles!

1 comment:

  1. I love you! The pics and commentary are too funny! How did everything go?

    ReplyDelete