7.26.2010

Bye bye baby :(


Knox had a big time at his birthday party this weekend. I've uploaded lots of pics on facebook, but I haven't had the energy or felt too great so it might be a little bit before I upload them here. We are so thankful that all of our family was there, and especially thankful for the ones that traveled down. I will admit that I an exhausted and had no clue that so much went in to planning a first birthday party! Between invitations, cakes, favors, banners, snacks, balloons...well, let's just say I'm glad we have 12 more months before the next one. I loved every second of planning it, though, and am so thankful Knox is ours. I can't imagine my life without him. Still wondering how I will love #2 as much as I love my little red :). Although, I'm sure it won't be too hard once I see that little face. Anyways, the party was so bittersweet for me, and we have been playing playing playing with lots of big toys ever since. Our living room looks like a circus right now!
Here is one pic that I took on my phone of the TODDLER riding in his new big boy seat.
Seems like yesterday when we installed his baby car seat, and now it'll pretty much feel like tomorrow when we have a new baby riding in it!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment