3.31.2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from our newest bunny: Elizabeth McRaye Lawson! Born last night at 7:52 and weighing in at the exact same weight as her big sis- 6 pounds 14 oz. Born at 36 weeks on the nose...and mama even got to sneak her hair appointment in there yesterday morning. Contractions started right when my hair was getting blow dried :). I Made it home just in time to tell Lee and pack a bag. Sweet friends and family came to keep the kids so we could head out. Got the hospital around 2:30 and she was born just before 8. I pushed one time!

Little girl has white white white hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows. I'm not sure what to think. One of each color??? Nurses and family say she's definitely a toe-head and it won't change. We shall see. It's so white that it glowed in the dark last night when I was nursing her! Almost albino-ish. So funny :)


Big brother and sister checked her out this morning and seemed to really like her. Although- the Easter bunny came and left their baskets at the hospital, so they were pretty stoked about that as well. They sang Happy Birthday to her quite a few times which was super duper cute.

I can't stop staring at her and soaking her up. She is absolutely perfect in every way ! More details later...




















3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I'm spinning with so much to say... 1. Congratulations!!!! 2. She is gorgeous. Seriously. I don't say that about many newborns but she truly is. I love her hair!!! 3. One of every color?? Are you joking me. How crazy wonderful that is!! 4. I'm not surprised she knew better than to mess up your hair appt. She is a girl after your heart! 5. I was soooo excited to see a blog update. I knew it had to be exciting news! 6. I love her. 7. Don't rush home. Enjoy being waited on in the hospital ;) 8. Happy Easter! What a joyful reminder of the blessings made possible to us by our risen Savior! Congrats, sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby and beautiful big brother and sister!! So, so happy for y'all sweet friend. Love your big fam of 5!!

    ReplyDelete