6.18.2010

Introducing...

The newest member of the Lawson family! Healthy and strong heartbeat, and should be here around January 28, 2011. When we were in the ultrasound room yesterday, I told Lee that I felt like we were JUST doing this with Knox...hearing his heartbeat and living at the doctor's office. I wonder why?...



The heartbeat was such a sweet sound. Being pregnant for the second time has been so different. Not just because I can barely lift my head without feeling the need to lose my lunch, have migrane headaches (and I'm not a headache person), my face is breaking out like a teenager, I'm dizzy a lot, and I have crazy ulcers in my mouth, but maybe because I was in such a rush to meet Knox and once he got here everything went SO fast. I barely even remember him beong a newborn. With this one I want everything to slow down so I can enjoy it. I don't know if that makes sense. I should clarify that I want the sick part of pregnancy to hurry up and be done with, but I want to take everything else slow. With the way I'm feeling, this one could be our last so I need to soak up every minute while I can!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! So excited for your sweet family! This one is already looking like it's going to be a cutie pie...just like big brother! :)

    -HLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mommy X2. I can't catch up if you are full speed ahead. :-) Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll both have January babies! Mine is due around the 14th!!! Maybe they'll both be future Chi Omegas!

    ReplyDelete