5.10.2011

Me and the 3 Lees?

Here's a random thought: Maybe this title should be my new name for the blog, 'cause these chitlins that I'm raising are straight up carved out of my husbands back-side...

Anyways...I took G-girl to the doctor today for her check up. All is well, so we are super thankful for that. I am trying not to get too anxious over it (but if you know me, then you are probably laughing at that last statement), but our little girl is HUGE! Reason 5,356,789 that I am so glad I have kept records on the blog, because I can easily look back and see that while Greer is a pound less than Knox was at this point, she is an entire inch longer than Knox was. Oh man. I am not against having a tall girl or anything like that...it's just that I am envisioning sweet Greer to be over 6 feet tall in middle school, able to palm a basketball, 3 feet taller than her friends, and never a good candidate to ask to the Homecoming dance since most boys don't want to dance with the tall girls. Overreacting? Perhaps. Will I put a brick on her head to slow down this excessive growth? Most definitely :)

Weight- 15.7 - 75th percentile
Height- 26 3/4 - And as the doc stated, "No where near being on the chart." Thanks, bud.
Can't remember head, but he said 50th percentile.

Waiting our turn to see the doc

 This was taken yesterday. Lee calmly told me to quickly come in to the living room, and this is what I found. Lee said he grabbed her hand and wouldn't let go for at least a few minutes.

We went to the local zoo Saturday morning. I don't know why, but I always laugh when I see Lee in the baby bjorn...

Someone really enjoyed her cousins' pink tu tu! When she wasn't trying to eat it, she was laughing out loud!

And a little update on the Foxie front: I am sad to report that he seems to be losing the baby fat on his legs :(. We noticed the other day at Wawa's that half of his rolls are missing. He still has a few, but no where near what they use to be. I think I will be OK with it if I can just be assured that his cheeks will last through his adult life. I'm sure 20 year old Knox wouldn't mind it if I sucked on his cheeks then like I do now...

4 comments:

  1. Precious, Regan! Greer is so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby sister is stepping up to take over the chunky monkey role since big brother is moving on. She's a team player. I love her HUGE grin in the pic of where wearing the tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 1st statement... carved out of Lee's backside!
    I laughed out loud!
    Sweet girl likes her groceries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pic of Knox and Greer holding hands. PRECIOUS!!!
    and i laughed so hard at Pookie wearing a dress shirt and nice shorts to the ZOO! Hi my name is Lee Lawson and i am running for President.

    ReplyDelete