8.11.2011

7 of the Best Months of My Life!

G-girl turned 7 months on the 5th. I am a little late with this monthly post, but we were beachin' it for the last few days :). I have a few pics from the beach that I will get to later.

7 months! Wowsers. It seems to me like the monthly updates are going by faster and faster, and before I know it, she won't be a baby anymore. All some days are crazy hectic around here, and there are times when unfortunately I get so overwhelmed that I am just ready for that 7:00 bedtime, but when the day is done and I reflect on all that we did that day...the new milestones that were hit, the number of times Knox kissed Greer on the head and said "I love you" to her, the crazy laughs that fill the hallways... I honestly can't imagine life any other way. 

Here are some pics that were taken today. You will see that a certain someone (who will remain nameless) wanted in on the photo action as well. Too bad he was dressed for a nap, complete with paci and Greer's drool stains on his shirt :(. Such brotherly love...
























 That is some serious Gumby-style paci grabbing. She will lay on the floor in this position for bits at a time. Guess she needs to do some stretching...




 These lips are killing me!



 She looks so much like her daddy, it's unreal!





Greer-
At 7 months :
*you are sitting up by yourself from a laying down position 
*you have started crawling a little bit
*still have no teeth and very little hair
*still have blue eyes and brown hair
*love to watch Knox do anything!
*starting to fuss a little when mommy walks out of the room
*definitely love the paci, much like your brother
*have some SERIOUS pouty lips and can use them on the spot
*still are a very calm and sweet baby
*sleep from about 7:15-7:30pm to 7:30-8:00 am.
*love to be read to
*chew on everything in site
*love it when Knox pushes you in your walker
*still take 2.5 naps a day
*LOVE food, much like your entire family :)

I love you, sweet girl. I was thinking earlier today about being behind on your monthly post and wondering if I should make it a priority to get it done, and for some reason I thought about you having your own children one day and having all this baby reference to look back and compare it to, and that gave me the motivation to sit down and get it done. I can't even imagine you growing up and having your own children right now. Your father makes fun of me because I cry ALL the time thinking about smaller things like pig tails, dance recitals, and pink soccer cleats. I am doing my best to soak up every ounce of you while I can, but you and your brother are growing so fast. If I am this weird about the 2 of you on Earth, can you imagine how much more your Father in heaven loves you? I can't wrap my mind around it...
 Happy 7 months, sweet girl!



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! I too cannot believe she is 7 months. She is adorable! I wish I could kiss those cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful pictures. I especially love the two of them together. Yes, you are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete