1.12.2012

2012 National Champions!

Lee and I had the amazing opportunity to go to the Bama/LSU championship game last Monday. Lee hosted some clients, and I got to tag along this time- MAJOR whoop whoop! Our close friends, Teal and Ryan, also came down so that made it extra fun to be able to experience everything with them. I'm pretty sure that about 4 out of the 5 readers of this blog are Auburn fans, so you probably have already closed out by now or are already sick of reading, but I really really really wanted to document it since it was such a rare and awesome opportunity.

We literally had the time of our lives this trip. The atmosphere was absolutely insane. I love LOVE Alabama football, and the fact that LSU fans have been talking so much garbage about us for a while now - coupled with a 21- 0 blowout - made the trip oh-so incredible. We went ballistic in that dome and seeing such a large sea of crimson and white in the stands was indescribable. You could almost SEE the energy in that place. It was one of the best experiences I've had and I'm so thankful that I got a chance to go. We stayed in that stadium until midnight and watched all the ceremonies and the celebrating. I still have a smile on my face.

Naturally, I don't have many pics and the few that I have are from my phone. I was too busy soaking it all in to think about pictures, but I have to say that I am super sad that I don't have many. Especially sad that I don't have any if Teal and I. I'm such a weirdo! Maybe one day I will learn!



















































We are in the car headed to Gatlinburg as I type (and it's snowing!! :)), but hopefully I will be able to post about Greer's birthday and Christmas soon. Hope everyone has a relaxing MLK weekend!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment