1.05.2012

I Don't Know How It Happened...

But this sweet baby girl turned 1 year old today!













We have had quite a day of breakfast, lunch, and dinner celebrations - and we are worn
slap out! I did want to put some pics up of our traditional family Mexican birthday dinners. She had chips, a quesadilla, rice, and a desert for the first time. Hilarious! She will eat ANYTHING you put in front of her face. Anything!

We had such a fun day celebrating this little blessing.
The big birthday bash is this weekend (and by big birthday bash, I mean just a family party) so stay tuned!

Happy Birthday, sweet Baby G! We love you so much and couldn't have asked for anything better!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Oh Regan I cannot believe she is a year already. I knew her bday was coming up soon but couldn't remember when. HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to your precious baby girl!! They grow soooooooooo fast it's not fair. She is such a doll! Glad she enjoyed her birthday fiesta!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Greer! It doesn't seem possible that she is already one! Whew-where did the time go?
    I love your little Mexican tradition. And I believe that is a cheese dip mustache??? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW time has FLOWN by! happy day! She's a doll baby.

    ReplyDelete