3.21.2010

Praise Jesus, Lord on High!!!! (and I don't say this lightly!)

The tooth fairy came to our house 2 nights ago and left Foxie a little somethin' somethin'! OH MY WORD has it been a long teething season! No lie. My entire family had a celebration over the first "tip of a toofer." Of course he won't let me get a picture of it, but hopefully we will be able to snap a shot soon. It has been a big week for Knox...first crawling and now a chomper :). Hopefully the others aren't too far behind!
Here he is celebrating with his squeaky beads from Lolli!

And here we are celebrating with you know who... (and of course, with his beads on!)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! What an exciting week at the Lawson household! I can't believe it! We're on tooth patrol too - I keep thinking "its going to pop out today" then 2 weeks later we're still waiting...ugh.

    ReplyDelete