3.11.2010

"Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em!" (M.C. Hammer, that is...)

I am loving this new face that I get from Knox whenever I rap and sing to him while incorporating some serious dance moves. I find myself doing it ALL the time. At first, he gets real concerned and gives a face like, "What in the world is this lady doing?" but as soon as I hit him with my M.C. Hammer moves... he's laughing extremely hard. Not sure if I should take it as a compliment or an insult. Lee always tells me that I set the bar too high because he expects everyone to "act a fool" like I do and when they don't produce the Roger Rabbit on the spot, he wants nothing to do with them. Lee's just jealous of my moves...
I just started noticing how much I do it. I was folding the clothes yesterday while he was sitting on my bed watching me, and I sang and danced to him the entire time while throwing clothes at him. He loved it. I just thought to myself that this couldn't be what goes on in most normal households. Maybe I just secretly love the fact that someone enjoys my singing and I can belt out any song and know that I will get a rave review? I would NEVER do any of this in front of other people, so it's kind of an outlet :). Anyways, here we are this morning in the kitchen. I was cleaning up and he was sitting there watching me. The first face is when I started my rapping, and the second face is after I did a few snake moves for him...



so thankful theres not a hidden camera in my house!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I bet you're the most fun Mommy ever! PLEASE post a video. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever Regan, I know you are taping yourself. I have proof that you tape yourself dancing! Don't forget your practicing at your sister's house for our SBP dance :) And maybe you are teaching him some awesome dance moves!!!

    ReplyDelete