3.22.2010

Spring Fever Chase Run

This weekend was Fairhope's annual Arts and Crafts Festival, and with that came the Spring Fever Chase Run. I won't go in to details about my performance (hence the fact that my bum knee'd husband AND friend that is preggers with twins both finished before me)...just know that I didn't stop running and I finished it. The saddest part of the run was that my sweet friend and running partner, Cathie, was unable to run with us due to shin splints :(. She brought her family down to cheer us on along the way, though, which brought a huge smile to my face!
Here is Brady and I after the run...and she has a little boy that is 11 months old AND 2 HEARTBEATS INSIDE HER BELLY!!!!!! I love it!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. All that matters is that you finished right??

    See yall so soon!! Miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - finish the race, my friend. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lie, you were totally awesome!! Not only did you finish but you looked great doing it!

    ReplyDelete