4.24.2010

Water Baby

We took our first beach trip with Foxie last week and had the pleasure of vacationing with my
sister and her family. We stayed at the Beach Club on Fort Morgan and had so much fun! It was Knox's first time to swim and I loved watching his reaction to the water. He loved all the splashing :). There was an indoor heated pool that was perfect for him. And of course, he had 3 "sitters" that entertained him the ENTIRE time. The weather was absolutely beautiful...not a cloud in the sky the entire time we were there, and my lilly skin was able to soak up some much needed rays! At night we ate delicious seafood and came back to the condo and played games. It was such a relaxing time (well, as relaxing as it could could be with a 9 month old's schedule. Oh my, how our beach trips have changed :)).




























































Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm jealous that you got to soak up some rays-man I wish I could do that. The pictures are great-Knox is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are a GORGEOUS family! Knox is definitely going to know how to treat his girlfriends being surrounded by so many precious little girls all of the time. That's great that you all get to spend so much time together. Having your sister close by is awesome - isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete