5.05.2010

9 months (and 10 days)

I'm a little late, but Foxie turned 9 months on the 26th of April.
I have absolutely no clue where the time has gone and everytime I hold a newborn I promise that I cannot for the life of me remember him being that small.
Foxie weighs a whopping 21 pounds and is 31 inches long. I rarely sit when he is awake...he doesn't stay in one place for more than a second. He is squeezing into his car seat these days. We already have his facing forward seat, but sister claims that she will report me to DHR if we go ahead and face him forward now. My husband agrees with her. Geesh. Such rule followers :).
Monthly crib pictures aren't happening anymore, so I will have to settle for shots whenever I can get them.



Oh, and if you were sitting and wondering who the absolute sweetest girl in the second grade was, please read below for you answer. My sister found this paper in Abbie's classwork folder! What a sweetheart! God has given her a heart that challenges me on a daily basis. If only we all loved as much as this precious little girl does...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That letter is one of the most precious things I have ever read. "I love you to God" soooo sweet!! Knoxster is growing so much! I'm like you - I can't remember Anna Lee being the size of a newborn and it really wasn't that long ago...its flying by!

    ReplyDelete