3.26.2011

Hot Date




My sister watched G-girl yesterday afternoon so that I could take this guy on a hot date. I tell you what...it was goooood for my soul. I loved having him one on one, and I have no doubt he enjoyed it, too! After getting his haircut we ate lunch at CFA (naturally) and then came home and played in the backyard for quite a while. how can anyone stay inside with this beautiful weather?? I wish I had pictures to give you a visual of him on the trampoline. He doesn't really bounce too well...he more so likes to run like crazy into the net and then fall backwards and bend like a pretzel. Looks painful, but he thinks it's hilarious. Well, I decided to hop in yesterday and bounce him around a little bit. It started off light, but soon turned in to me double bouncing him practically above my head. He was screaming laughing and drooling all over the place. Whenever I would stop he would shout "pweeeeease!" so like a good mother, I kept on. Until, that is, I noticed some chicken nuggets being regurgitated. I decided to call it quits and move on to playing T-ball in the sprinklers. He has a lefty swing right now, by the way, and grunts when he hits. Awesome!! He is so much fun and saying so many funny things. I'm posting this because I'm crazy sad right now. He left me this afternoon to go be spoiled by Lolli in Auburn for a few days (thanks, lolli!). My plan is to spring clean this house like crazy and do things I wouldn't normally have time to like update baby books, clean out closets, make Greer's Easter basket, and just plain spend time with quite possibly the sweetest baby girl on the face of the Earth. Hopefully I can toss her a dust rag and she can jump right in and clean with me! I mean, she can sit up in a bumbo seat now, so doesn't that mean it's time to introduce her to the vacuum?


Gotta earn your keep around here :)



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. what a fun hot date!! once you have two, it seems SO much easier to tote one of them around, huh!? he's adorable - a little redheaded lee. love it. you are a blessed girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I may have to steal that idea for Jeremiah and I. Love the pictures of your kiddos-they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete