10.29.2011

9 months (and 24 days-Geesh!)

I need to go ahead and throw something down for sweet girl's 9 month documentation. I'm trying to finish strong with these stats for her first year. I won't lie...I'm struggling!

She did great at her check up. Barely cried with her shots. She weighs 21 pounds and is right under 31 inches long. Weight is 70th percentile and height is above 100 still...

She is getting more and more fun with each passing day! She even took 4 steps yesterday. Craziness. I am hoping it was a fluke. I am not ready to have a new walker around the house. She eats everything in sight and gets maaaaad if you take food away from her. There is nothing she doesn't like to eat, which is awesome. She wants everything that Knox has...at all times. She now has 2 bottom teeth, and is working on getting some more. Much to my surprise, I LOVE dressing her up in super girlie clothes. I love putting tights on her. I long for the day that she can wear a bow and have pig tails, but we have quite a while before that will happen. She is just awesome. Still very laid back and chill for the most part. I Couldn't have hand picked a better addition to our family. We love you, G-girl, and are So thankful that the Lord entrusted you to us!

Pumpkin kisses!




Chewing on everything!




Hanging with WaWa




So smiley and happy!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I definitely connected her height percentile and the pic with Wawa. She looks so tall and definitely older than 9 months! She is growing so quickly!
    And you do a great job of dressing that little girl-I too love to dress Evie! And the bows-oh my goodness! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete