12.28.2009

5 month Foxie!

I can't believe that I am posting the monthly crib pic of my FIVE month old. Where has the time gone? On one hand, every day gets more and more fun watching him grow and do funny things, but on the other hand it is all passing so quickly...
Of course he didn't want to sit still while I tried to get a snap in for my album. Here is the best I could do!




The bashful face (please...this kid ain't shy)...

I have to put this next one in because this is the EXACT face that I get from my husband every morning, its scary...

And this is what he thinks about sitting still for my crib pics...

High Fivin' his monkey mobile because he's glad to be finished!

Some 5 month updates:
1. He loves all kind of vegetables and thinks he's big stuff when he gets to sit in his highchair to eat.
2. Squeals louder than any baby I have ever met ( and by that I mean I'm losing hearing).
3. Doesn't want anything to do with sitting or getting into the "crawl" position. Definitely would rather mimic walking.
4. Is teething like a maniac.
5. Isn't scared of much. He loves to be thrown in the air, bounced up and down, spun round and round, etc...
6. Belly laughs pretty consistently.
7. Likes to watch mommy dry her hair and put on make up (should I be concerned?)
8. Prefers to be outside over inside (so thankful for this!)
9. Loves when children play with him.
10. Great at opening presents!!

Even though there are good days and not so good days, I think I fall more and more in love with being a mother everyday. Lee was telling me this morning that he was reading about and being reminded of how Knox is not ours...he belongs to the Lord and he has been entrusted to us for a short time. I needed to hear that and be reminded of it, too. It's not exactly easy to view Knox as belonging to someone else, but the Lord loves him way more than I ever will, and will take care of him better than I ever could. How comforting!



1 comment:

  1. Doesn't time just fly by? It's so scary! He is the cutest little 5 month old!! Getting so big and he really does look just like Lee! Hope we can see y'all soon. Rebecca mentioned going to Mtgy. this week to visit but we have had company this week-but we've got to nail down a day for a visit soon!! Happy 5 months Knoxie! Hayes would love to play with you!!!

    ReplyDelete