2.28.2010

Gettin' my stride back...

The training is going well. Running is definitely not as easy to me as it once was, but as I was running this afternoon I remembered why I fell in love with it in the first place...

We took Knox with us down to the bay and I honestly do not think the scenery could be any more beautiful...especially this time of year with all the bright, beautiful flowers that have been planted. There were so many people out running, riding bikes with their families, holding hands and walking, taking pictures, etc. The entire atmosphere was breath-taking. What an awesome day of enjoying the Lord's beautiful creation. I SO wished that we would all have been in some decent looking attire-as well as have a real camera with us instead of just my phone-BUT...the flowers were just too pretty and we couldn't pass up the opportunity for a photo shoot!






My man turned 7 months this past Friday! I can't believe it. Every single month gets better and better with him since he is growing and learning and doing funny things. I'm pretty sure every parent will tell you that each month is better and more fun than the last :). However, we still do not have any teeth and we have been working on them for 4 months strong now. HELP!! We have tried everything in the book and we aren't getting much relief. Lee keeps saying that he wants to take a file or a thimble and rub down the gums to help the teeth come through, but I'm pretty much standing my ground and saying no to that one :). Please keep our church nursery workers in your prayers...they got a big taste of his teething this morning :( !

We got our first birthday invite in the mail last week. Foxie held it in his hands, smiled, and drooled all over it. He was excited...especially since it came from a VERY cute little girl :).




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures Regan-even in the exercise clothes!! love all those pretty tulips. I'm so proud of your determination for running!! And it helps having some good partners to do it w/you!

    ReplyDelete