12.25.2010

Christmas, Part 1...Lolli and Pops style :)



Lee's mom and step dad came down from Auburn for 2 nights to have a little early Christmas with us, as well as celebrate the big boy's 30th birthday. We had such a good time with them! Foxie got his first big boy chair, and a little Fox to accompany him :). He loves climbing in and out of it. I have rather enjoyed it myself seeing as how I am waddling from point A to point B these days. I got some super fun plates and new silverware, which I am pumped about. Don't know how, but my silverware count has drastically diminished since we've been married? Anyways, you know you are getting older when you are excited about place settings :).
We had a relaxing time eating lots of food and sweets (dang you, Lolli!), getting some stuff ready for G-baby, and playing with everyone's new gadgets. Lolli just got an Ipad, which is way super fancy, and Lee got a Kindle for his birthday. You can only imagine how I felt around all these technologically enhanced people. 
The last afternoon they were here, we went to a place called "Whales West" in Baldwin County, which is a Christmas dream for kiddies. It was our first time going, and we were super impressed with everything. There were tons of lights, a petting zoo, a huge train ride complete with hot chocolate and blankets, a trip to the North Pole to see Santa and his workshop, and the kids even got to decorate a wooden train and take it home with them. I loved every second. Knox was NOT scared one bit of the animals and kept trying to touch them, feed them, and stick his head inside the cages. However,  I need you to pay attention to the Santa picture. Knox screamed so loud that Santa got out of his chair so that Lee could sit down for a picture with him. That-a-boy, Foxie. Scare Santa out of his seat :).
Throughout the entire Christmas season, Lee and I must have said 100 times how much more fun it is to watch Knox's reaction to everything and experience it through his eyes compared to our Christmases before he got here.  I'm sure all you parents know the indescribable joy I'm talking about. I will let the rest of the pictures do the explaining. Sorry for the blurriness. Most are from my camera. I simply cannot tote around a toddler, my gargantuan belly, a diaper bag, AND a big camera these days. I'm lucky if I can dig out my phone in enough time to keep up with Knox for pics. Also, who knows what my blog is doing these days, but the pics are a little out of order. I think you will get the drift, though. We are so thankful for Lolli and Pops, and for them making the trip down to see us. We will see them again very soon, when Foxie becomes a big brother!
Back soon with Christmas, part 2. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Night night.

















































photo.JPG












No comments:

Post a Comment