12.11.2010

Safety First!

We have decided to moderate the blog a little and do an "invite only" for readers. This is not meant to shut people out, we would just prefer-safety wise-to know who is reading all about our family...since I can be an "over-sharer" sometimes :). Plus, I am a nerd and get a little scared when I hear all this stuff on the news. Anyways, I don't have everyone's email addresses, so if you want to keep reading just leave your email in the comment section or you can email me at kmlgblblog@gmail.com. I will switch it over to readers only tomorrow. Back soon with some new posts!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Regan! I love to read your blog! Please include me. My email address is yateskendall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i want to keep reading please! jenningstisdale@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Regan, I love to read about your beautiful family. If you don't mind I would love to be able to keep reading. Thanks Erin H
    erin_belcher@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duh. I have to keep reading about foxie!!
    Jdismukes82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep me please! amywkennedy@gmail.com
    What is Greer's middle name going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. aalong@bellsouth.net love staying up to speed with the lawsons since we don't get to talk all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love keeping up with you via your blog. Please include me, janeenaw@charter.net

    Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't shut me out of your life just because I'm single: coopergouge@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete