6.07.2011

Praises!



I wanted to make note that this guy has really amazed me for the past week. Not only has he slept in his big boy bed every night and waited for either Lee or I to come get him in the mornings without getting out (even during nap time), but he has also sat down for every meal without whining and ate practically EVERY SINGLE BITE of his food. I'm talking NEW foods that he has never tried before. I honestly can't convey how much this means to my heart and what a battle it has been. I have no idea what next week holds, but this week...THIS week...I chose to relish in his obedience and praise his pants off for making "happy" plates. I have practically done every kind of crazy dance and cheer for him in the kitchen for doing such a good job... some of them scary, I'm sure.  It's like all of a sudden he has decided that he loves food...all kinds of it. I am almost tearing up over it since it has been such a challenge. Thank you, Jesus (and I do NOT say this lightly). Wanted to give my guy some credit where credit is due...he definitely deserves it! Yay, Foxie! So proud of you, big guy!

1 comment:

  1. GO KNOX! That is so awesome-good eating and staying in the bed and being a good listener. That is huge that he stays there until you come to get him. I am going to need some tips on the big kid bed. My child likes to wander. I need to get on that soon but am dreading it. Happy Friday-love you!

    ReplyDelete