10.05.2009

2 month update...

Hello fellow bloggers! Life has been a little hectic lately, but I just wanted to post little man's stats and send out a HUGE PRAISE because he officially does NOT have colic! Whoop whoop. Instead, he has acid reflux-which is extremely painful and sad-but with the help of our new friends Axid, Metoclopramide, and Mylanta (his meds), he has been feeling sooooo much better. Which, in turn, has made me feel sooooo much better! I have been able to do some new things with him lately such as put him down in his little swing and vibrating chair and clean the kitchen while singing and dancing to him (OK...maybe I rap a little bit to him), and he actually smiles and laughs at me! I know this sounds silly, but this is a big deal since he has never done this before! I feel like I am an actual mother with a baby that likes me now! Please join me in praying that the medicine continues to work, and even more so that the Lord would heal him of the reflux completely! So far there has been a night and day difference with his behavior and there is no one else to give glory to other than the Lord!
Here are his 2 month stats:

weight- 12 pounds - 55th percentile
height- 23 and 3/4 inches - 85th percentile

He is looking more and more like his daddy with every day that goes by, with reddish / brownish hair!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh he is so cute Regan!!! I have got to see him soon! So thankful that things are getting a little easier for you both. Thank goodness for good medicine. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah! That's wonderful! I'm so glad y'all are having more fun now. And I LOVE that you rap to him. Awesome.

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great Regan. I am so glad the meds are working. And I read your fb message about him sleeping through the night. That is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah! That is great! I am so glad things are getting better. Can't wait to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete