10.09.2009

Surprise!

My sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet friend Chastity came over tonight so that Lee and I could go on an actual date!! Without a baby! We surprised Lee and didn't tell him, so when she showed up Lee was like, "Ummm, Hi Chas!?! Whats up?" It was really funny. He was very shocked and surprised that I would leave the house without Knox (only for about an hour, by the way. Still not ready for long absences :)) As much as I love Knox, it was a nice treat to get out of the house and have an adult dinner - stress free! I love Chas. She is so sweet. We were roommates in college and now we go to church together. She has the most incredible heart. I am very thankful for her friendship, and I am so glad we live in the same town again. She is definitely a baby lover, and I hope to one day soon be watching her little ones so that she can have a date night with her hubby! Thanks, Chas! You rock (sorry that your head got cut off a little in this pic)!


Knox just woke up from his nap and had a fun surprise waiting on him!


Lee's excited face...and showing Chas how to use the remote. She looks so tiny compared to him...


Sweet friend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to go out to dinner with Lee. I can remember (and will soon be reminded) how much I needed that when Jake was that young. I'm glad Knox is doing better and that the meds are working :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete