10.28.2009

Balding already??????

Holy pajamas! I woke up to my baby's head of hair looking like this:

What in the world????? I mean, he seriously had an even amount of hair all over his head 2 days ago! Yesterday I noticed it a little, but when I picked him up from his crib this morning I pretty much saw my reflection in his bald spot (and once again noticed how terrible my own hair is looking!)! I heard that babies sometimes loose their hair, but I had no idea it would be this sudden? I thought I was past the the stage of hair loss?? Has this happened to anyone else? This drastic? Will it all fall out? Grow back soon?? Normally I wouldn't really care... but this is 911, people!! 3 month pictures will be taken this weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up!!!! Marissa never lost her hair but she did look like a baby chimp for quite awhile:) Her hair stood straight up and was about 2 to 3 inches long, no joke!!

    ReplyDelete