10.09.2009

"Foxie Knoxie"

Since things were pretty tough at the Lawson residence there for a while, I went home to my mom and sister quite a bit for the extra help. Here are a few snaps that were taken while we were down there. The girls are absolutely obsessed with "baby Knox" and are thrilled every time we come down. Sister usually doesn't tell them, we let it be a surprise. It's way fun because most of the time the big girls are in school and when they come home Knox and I will hide somewhere in the house and they FREAK OUT when they find us...sometimes I put Knox in his car seat on the front steps and ring the doorbell and hide in the bushes and Robyn lets them answer, etc. They started calling Knox "Foxie Knoxie" from the very beginning and my sister and I died laughing! love those girls. They are the cutest, sweetest things ever and I feel like they are mine half the time. Still hoping that someday soon we will be reunited!!!

Hanging out on Carley's bed...

Letting Ashton sing to me...

"Big-sister cousin" holding me (thats what Carley calls herself)

All this loving is making me sleepy :)

And we can't forget "Mama Abbie"...always taking care of everyone!

How can you not love her??????

They even love my first born just the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment