5.11.2010

First Official Mother's Day

This year was my first Mother's Day and it really couldn't have been a more beautiful day. Last year I was pregnant during this
time, so I wasn't "officially" a mom yet. We had an awesome day that included a delish breakfast that Knox and Lee made, an amazing sermon in church, and then we enjoyed the beautiful weather and took Foxie on his first boat ride! He was in awe of the motion of the boat and the sound of the motor. He so loved it for the first half, and then he passed out on daddy for the second half :). I think I could live on a boat if I had the opportunity, so spending the afternoon on the bay was so relaxing and enjoyable for me. The Lord has blessed me abundantly with little Foxie Knoxie, and I'm so honored to be his mother!

Trying on his life jacket for the first time :)











The Haygood clan...



Falling asleep on RiRi...



Life is hard...







Captain Carley...



Enjoying the breeze in his face...



Daddies holding their babies :)







Made it back to land safely!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Happy(late)Mother's Day. Regan!! Love that last pic of the boys w/Knoxie's hat on backwards-too sweet! Very fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete