5.18.2010

Rough Day

I sat down tonight to feed Knox his veggies before we got ready for bed, and when I looked up from his green beans and saw him under the kitchen light, I just shook my head. This picture doesn't even do it justice. You can barely see it, but he has a long red line starting at his hair line is about a good 3 inches...a bump above his left eyebrow, another bump on his right front shoulder, scratch on his belly, and a huge bo bo under his eye. Geesh. I promise I didn't make him do Insanity with me today. He just for some reason honestly thinks he can walk and lets go of everything to take steps. Call it ambition or call it lack of sense, but whatever it is it isn't a good mix with the hardwoods.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That's the one BIG downside of having hardwoods in your house-so rough on the little ones! We've had the same issues around here!!

    ReplyDelete