5.14.2010

Insane!

Don't doubt that in T-3 days, this lovely package will be sitting on our doorstep:





Insanity is the name and riDICuLOUS is the game. I am salivating as I type this, as well as trembeling with fear. Lee has been asking for this for a while now, so I thought it would be a great early Father's Day gift. And by Father's Day gift...I mean gift for me as well :). 60 days to get shredded, people. 60 days. We have done the P90X, but Insanity takes 60 days instead of 90 and requires no extra equipment. It's made by the same people as P90X. The 30 minute commercial came on while I was cleaning the other day and I found myself frozen staring at the T.V. People were saying how it was the hardest thing they have ever done and when they wanted to pass out "Shaun T" won't let 'em. He makes you dig deeper. Ugh. I'm pumped. Since I've had Knox, something has happened and I really don't like running anymore. I don't know if it's something physically or the fact that I've gotten bored of just running for 5+ years. All I know is that I am not motivated to do squat and I need someone yelling at me telling me not to quit. Lee and I are like kids at Christmas and we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our 12 pack abs. I even committed to taking before and after pics. If you know me, then you know that's big.
Here's to feeling the burn like I've never felt before, and wanting to slap my mother because it hurts so bad...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word...I can't wait to hear how this goes! Only you, Regs, only you...
    I am sweating just reading this, btw...

    -SML

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it!!! Our start date for Insanity is May 30th!!!!!! Hope it is as wonderful as we all think : )

    ReplyDelete