8.26.2010

It's Official :)


I went back today and baby Greer is definitely a girl baby Greer! I think I am believing it now :). Baby boy bedding in the process of being shipped back, and baby girl bedding already purchased...so this puppy better come out a "hamburger" :). I won't lie that I am very excited about the girl clothes. Some friends and I went to a kids market sale today, and it was so weird for me to be on the pink side this time :). However, pink is not my favorite color (yet), so most girl things we buy won't be all pink, I'm sure. But until I come around, I think we will be pretty well covered. Within hours of finding out it was really a girl on Monday, this was distributed all over my couch:



Can you tell my sister is a little eager to clean out her house? Bless her heart, she has been very neatly and strategically packing and saving girl clothes for me for the longest time. What you see is only size newborn to 6 months, I believe? I told her we would have to do
It in shifts because there was no way everything would fit!!! I am very blessed and very lucky to have an awesome sister that has 3 girls...and AMAZING taste in clothes :). So, am I still sad about not having another boy right now? Not so much...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I would hold back on buying a lot of pink stuff too. I LOVE pink and overdosed on it then ol' girl came out with red hair. Pink = not a red head's best friend. You'll be a great girl mom - don't sell yourself short. Just because you're competitive and like sports doesn't mean you need all boys to raise...look how you turned out. Perfectly girly and beautiful as can be on the outside but can still carry on a mean game of flag football with any boy that comes across your path. Its a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl with all the clothes! i love it. I can't wait to see the pictures of her bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hand-me-downs are the best! You're going to be a wonderful girl-Mommy! And I LOVE her name!

    ReplyDelete