9.04.2010

Happy Game Day!!


I believe that most of the people that follow this blog are Auburn fans, so you probably won't love this pic as much as we do, but how could you NOT at least like it a little with those BIG cheeks! :). This is how little Foxie ate his pancakes this morning, and he smiled the entire way through. I am so glad that football season is finally here! I'm ready to get out in the backyard and throw the ole pigskin around with him (and of course, let Greer dress up in cheerleading attire as we do so). I really do hope that everyone has an awesome game day (Yes, even Auburn fans :)), and your team wins! The only team I don't wish that for is San Jose State! Roll Tide!!

1 comment:

  1. I could just eat that A right off of that gerber baby face! He is so cute!

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete