2.10.2011

The Face of RSV


I have been getting some positive updates from Auburn about my little puny-face here. Thanks to breathing treatments, antibiotics, and royalty treatment from Lolli, Foxie seems to be feeling a little better today. So glad to hear, but still a little sad I can't be the one to take care of him. I know he is in great hands, though!

Greer is not showing any signs of sickness, praise the Lord. I have been studying her like a hawk all night and morning. Every breath...every movement...every sound. My sister came and got her so that I could sleep some today. 4 hours later I woke up feeling like a new person with a new perspective. Therefore, you should be encouraged that my blog posts should drop down a few decibels in the drama category now that I am starting to feel a sane human being again.
Thank you for all the thoughts, prayers, emails and phone calls. I'm so thankful that the Lord has surrounded me with so much encouragement and truth.

And lastly, please continue to pray that this does NOT become the face of RSV. She is clearly communicating how she feels about this entire situation and having to be separated from her brother.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that Knox is on the upswing. Anna Lee and I prayed for Foxie and Greer last night. I'm lovin' Greer's little face - glad to see she has a great sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Regan! I am so sorry Knox is sick! Mom emailed me today to tell me what was going on with y'all and to check your blog. I will be praying for all of you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete