1.26.2010

I can't believe that I am about to type this post, but...

WE ARE MOVING BACK TO FAIRHOPE!
Yes, you read correctly. I don't have too much time to type...the half birthday boy is soon to wake from his nap we are throwing him a "mini" half birthday party tonight, but... heres the gist...
We still own our house in Fairhope. We had it rented out to a sweet family for the past year, and they have just moved out last month. Lee's boss knows that we are sort of in a bind with having to pay 2 house notes, so he told Lee that he would be absolutely fine if we moved home until the house sold and Lee could work from home. Of course Lee will have to travel to Montgomery here and there, but due to our circumstances, moving home is the most wise decision. Lee told them that it could be a while before it sells, and they seemed to be accepting of that and we are VERY thankful and relieved. This is a huge blessing! We really have been praying about this and it just makes sense for where we are. We don't want to put the house up for rent because we could very well be back in the same situation in 6 months or a year. Yes, I am absolutely MORE than thrilled to be able to be with my sister and the rest of my family. However, a teensy part of me is a little sad since we have just started making some great friends up here. I feel like the Lord was just waiting for me to really give in and trust Him with us living in Montgomery (because I fought it for a bit), and once I finally gave in and handed it over to Him, it's like He said "O.K. Now I am sending you back home." I don't know. I do know that I am not oblivious to the fact that we will more than likely end up back in Montgomery at some point, but I definitely want to enjoy the season that He has us in and be excited to be around my family and church family back home. Even if it's just for a few months, then thats a few months of living close to them again and having them be close to Foxie, and I am very thankful. We will definitely miss being close my brother's family, Lolli (Lee's mom) and Aunt Breezy (Lee's sister), but I do know that with Lee's future in this company, we will more than likely be back. SO... we have a lot to do in a very short time so please keep us in your prayers! We have never packed up and moved with a baby before!
And by the way...I HAVE A 6 MONTH OLD! Craziness!

2 comments:

  1. REGAN!! This is such huge news!! I'm so happy for you!! I know it's been hard being away from your family having a new baby-these are such sweet days with Knox while he is little and it will be so great to share them w/your family!! We'll be praying over all the moving ins and outs. I know you have lots to do. SO excited for all 3 of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news. What a blessing that Lee's company is so flexible. I'm so glad you will be back close to your family. And moving with a baby isn't that bad. You just have to work, work, work while he is napping.

    ReplyDelete