1.10.2010

Lately...

Lately my mother has been taking me out in the cold to play with people during the day, and I am not so sure how I feel about it...


Luckily, I have stored up enough food in these cheeks to keep me well fed and warm! At the beginning of the week, we went down to Baldwin County so daddy could watch his beloved Troy Trojans play in the bowl game, and they lost in overtime. We woke up early the next morning and hurried back because we were told that snow angels were in our forecast, but talk about a build up with no delivery! I am DEFINITELY sure how I felt about that:


But it was all OK since I went and hung out with my new bud, Rudy:


He just turned 2 months old so mom, Aunt Chas, and I had to go kick it with him and his mom, Lauren, at his crib (no pun intended). Yea, he's got a lot more hair that I have ever had and he is quite the tan one. He'll have to give me some tips on how to brown this lilly skin one day! :)

Mom was suppose to go to Costa Rica with dad for 7 days (work related), but just cancelled her ticket because she isn't quite ready to leave me for that long. She's a little bummed that she's missing out on some good hubby time (along with a chance to tan HER lilly skin), but she and I are going to go play with 3 super cute girl cousins of mine in Spanish Fort. This is how I feel about that:


If I am lucky, I will get a chance to see my other super cute cousins in Birmingham, too! I am still teething like crazy, and if you get near me I might gnaw on any part of your body, so watch out. Hopefully the tooth fairy will come visit me soon...the type that BRING you teeth, not take them away. It's pretty ouchy in there...

And lastly, mommy caught me yanking on my monkey mobile, so she told daddy (of course) and this is what he did to my crib:


Thats right...he lowered it. Geesh. Can't a guy have a little fun during nap time? I guess that means I will just have to start learning how to stand up by myself soon. Oh, and whats up with everyone asking about how long I am and how much I weigh (17.9 pounds!!!)???? Don't they know I can hear them?????? :)

1 comment:

  1. I mean, really?! Could he be any cuter in his hat? And I'm sad I missed seeing you - we were at the game, too! Though even if I had known you were there I probably wouldn't have walked over to your seat because my feet were frozen. :)

    ReplyDelete