1.22.2010

Where did my baby boy go?

This probably isn't a big deal to most people, but today Knox graduated from a car seat to a shopping cart! As we were walking up and down the isles, he was completely amazed by the items on the shelves and the people passing by. Way more fun than being stuck in the car seat, I'm sure. He loved the people that stopped to talk to him and he giggled back at them. It was so sweet. And you can be certain that strangers wanted to touch his hair. This is so weird to me?? I love babies and always have, but have never had the nerve to touch one that I passed in the grocery store. Oh well. He took it very well and enjoyed the attention :). I hope that the Lord continues to give him a heart that is open to any and everyone, and that they would be able to see Christ because of it.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that day! It was awesome. Still to this day Jeremiah loves to ride in a grocery cart. And now he waves at everybody that passes by and screams "hey!"
    I love the "germ protector" as I called mine. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day too and it is a big deal!!! It's like a whole new world has opened up for them when they can sit up and look around at everybody!! He's SUCH a cutie pie and of course people want to touch that red hair - it's so precious and you really don't see it everyday! Also we use our shopping cart cover in the restaurant high chairs-it doesn't fit great but it works!!

    ReplyDelete