1.26.2010

Trial Run

Lee and I decided to have a mini half birthday celebration for Foxie tonight. I am sure it sounds ridiculous, but I am also sure that we won't have this kind of time on our hands if more children enter the picture, so we decided to make the most of it! I will try not to type too much and just post some pictures of the big day!


Started out the day going for a ride in his red wagon with his best friend, Penguin, of course!


A little afternoon practice run with the "Happy Half Birthday" song...


Disgustingly enough, this is what was left by the time I actually starting icing cupcakes! I know, I'm gross...


The cupcakes that we made that turned out not so cute...

His reaction to us singing to him before bedtime...


loves the flame!


Knox and Daddy!

Yes, we are definitely celebrating his 6 month milestone, but we are really also celebrating the fact that Lee and I have made it 6 months as parents. We were talking about that tonight...about how hard it was in the beginning and how thankful we are for how far the Lord has brought us. Regardless, these have been the BEST 6 months of our lives and we are looking forward to celebrating many more! Happy Half Birthday, Foxie!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! He is getting so big!! - NC

    ReplyDelete