11.03.2010

Day 9, and I'm DONE-ZO With Daily Bloggin', Baby!

I've got a little pep in my step tonight seeing as how this is the last daily blog entry for moi. I feel like I just finished a college course or something. Maybe I'll go out and celebrate?? OR...maybe I will stay in with a sleeping baby and clean, do some laundry, take the trash out, iron clothes, and pack Knox's lunch for tomorrow...

Today was a good day. It POURED most of the day, but we put on our rain gear and got out in it a little. After a quick trip to Target, we went by to see Brady and the twins, and then we went to Kangaroos! Kangaroos is a jump-y place, and Knox had an absolute blast. He busted it about 1,000 times in the jumpy things-face first-and never stopped once to feel the pain. I felt it for him. It looked like it hurt when he would nose dive, but he would just roll over and laugh SO hard! His face had red marks all over it by the time it was all said and done. I love that I got to let him run wild and not worry about anything. It was pretty much empty, minus 2 sisters that followed Knox everywhere he went. I almost got their number for babysitting, but their ages were 4 and 1. Maybe next year.

For the most part he played in the toddler section, but he did break free a few times to check out the big kid stuff. Yours truly here hoisted her pregnant body up on some massive slides so that Knox could ride down with me. I am sure it was quite a sight. I won't lie. There were a few times that I just let my body roll down the side of something because it was just too much. I hope they don't have cameras in that place.

I took quite a few pictures from my phone. I have to input something here. I love the camera that Lee and I recently got, but it seems so inconvenient to tote that big boy around in it's case everywhere I go...at least for me it seems that way. That's why I have a lot of phone pics. Sorry that they aren't very clear. The good news is that you won't have to see many more of them after tonight!!!!!!!

Here we are talking over breakfast, and I just asked him if he wanted to go to Kangaroos this morning. I LOVE his morning face with puffy eyes :)

Don't know what kind of animal stance he is doing:

This is after he just went down a slide and crashed into the side net. He sat up and had this facial expression:

This little weird apparatus blew air out of the middle, and he tried to eat the air most of the time:

"Hey girl. What's your number?"

And as I was sitting and watching him pay, he bounced up to the net and LICKED it! Yes, that's my child. I am so proud...

"This looks interesting..."

I HEART this little curl (look closely)...

"Weeeee!"

"Mom, I can totally climb this steep slide. Stop worrying."




"Maybe not :)"

"Please stop taking pictures and help me up this slide.I'm strugglin', here..."

The dance section of the gym, equipped with strobe lights and loud music. He loved the kangaroos on the wall. He also loved dancing and spinning until he got dizzy!

And here's the older girl that game him a smooch. He didn't even get her name!

This guy was SO tired after we left that he fell asleep in the car while chewing a fruit loop at the same time. I couldn't stop watching him in the rear view mirror and laughing. He also slept right through the diaper change I gave him before I put him in his crib. Thank you, Kangaroos, for wearing my child out. I have a feeling that we will be seeing you quite often in the days to come...especially once little Greer gets here.

In other news, MY HUSBAND IS ON A PLANE HOME BACK TO ME!! He has many hours to fly and many connections to make, but he will be home soon, none-the-less. He is actually going to see the sun rise 2 times in 1 day. So strange! Foxie and I have a little surprise in store for him, so stay tuned for a picture post (there will probably be no words since I am worded-out!). Thank you for hanging in there with me and reading about my daily activities. Not fun for you guys, but very important to Lee - so thank you for bearing with!




3 comments:

  1. This grandmother here LOVED all the daily blog posts and seeing Knox in so many daily activites. Can't wait to hear that Lee is home safe and sound and see what surprise picture you post for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your reunion! I know that i you are dying to have Lee back...I would be fo' sho'. I'm very jealous of this place you guys went to today. It looks like SO much fun. In the pic where he's trying to climb the slide, he kind of reminds me of little nemo - wanting to go to the drop off like a big kid. Hopefully you've seen Nemo and know what I'm talking about, if you haven't then you probably just think I'm weird.

    Sad that you're about to desert blogging for a while...I've loved all of the daily posts and pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lie-you danced in the dance section of the gym! :) Ha-Ha.
    We have a place very similar and I will say that it will be great for you guys once Greer arrives.

    ReplyDelete