11.27.2010

Oh, Christmas Tree!!

OK, it will be a little while before I post about our trip. There is SO much to talk about and so many pictures, that I would rather not deal with that right now :). Instead, I would like to post about another favorite tradition...CHRISTMAS TREE HUNTING! I come from a family of serious tree hunters...and if you are picturing Clark Griswold right now, then you are about right. I love it. I look forward to it every year, and this year was a treat because it was soooo cold outside. We got to sip on hot chocolate, wear warm clothes, and listen to Christmas music on the way! Major plus for me because last year we were not with my family (which was a total downer for me) and it was HOT outside.
Anywho-we woke up early and met my sister, Dane, and the girls. Unfortunately, mom couldn't make it due to her anniversary trip. It's a valid reason to miss, so we will excuse her :). Knox went crazy being out there in the middle of all the trees! He was running wild, and of course was thrilled to be around the girls. They attack him every single time they are around him. His nickname is "token" because wherever he is or whatever he is doing...the girls want in and they will do ANYTHING to be with him. It's adorable. I wonder if Greer will get the same treatment??
I posted quite a few pics on facebook, so I am only going to post a few here. Btw...I am seeing how some people can publish a blog post on their facebook profile and it links you to their blog? That is simply fabulous because I am not really loving the double post and upload on blog and facebook, so if any of you are feeling generous and want to give me a tutorial, feel free to do so!

Foxie and Mama Bear:

Love this picture, but I hate that Carley wasn't in it :(.

Running wild ...

The "Chosen One"

Mountain Man choppin' it down!

Quite proud of himself:

Foxie wanted to see how tall he was:

Cutie pie snowmen:

Getting in to trouble:

Loving this small tree :)

Choo-Choo ride:

First candy-cane:

"YUM!"

I think he liked it. It was ALL over his face!

One last pic with the baby trees before we leave!

Had a busy afternoon and evening, so the tree is only half-way trimmed. Stay tuned for the final product. Foxie has been working REAL hard on it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your tree you picked out! And Knox's shirt is adorable! Perfect for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the perfect tree. I love Knox's perfect little tee. I love that you subtly made sure that his tee got photographed :). I love that it was cold enough for that precious little hat of Knox's. I love your preggo belly and that family pic of the 4 of you. It was just a day to love and I wasn't even there.

    I also love that I can help you out with your Facebook sharing...this is how I do it. I added a "thing" (lack of better word) to the end of my posts and I just click the Facebook icon after I publish my blog and it links it to my facebook. So go to blogger.com, sign in, go to your dashboard. Click on the DESIGN tab. You should then see a box that says "BLOG POSTS" somewhere on your template layout. Click "EDIT" inside that box. A list of "Main Page Options" should then appear. Click the little box for "SHOW SHARE OPTIONS" and save it. After you publish a blog, just click that Facebook button and it will show up for all of us Facebookers to see! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete