11.28.2010

"Hey Knox..."



"Would it by O.K. if Mommy and Daddy got the bumbo out and tried to squeeze your chunky thighs in it so that we can restrain you and take a picture in front of the Christmas tree?"


After a 3rd attempt of squeezing and Lee dancing around like a fool behind me...

And this is after us singing some Veggie Tales to him. Gets him every time...for about a second.

And then we finally gave in and took him out and just let Daddy hold him for a picture.

And because my precious husband can't find half of my Christmas decorations, including the wreath I made our first year of marriage and LOVE (I'm still REALLY confused about how boxes and boxes are missing??), I decided to make a pink wreath this year. Kind of fitting for the season of life we are in right now :). Anyone proud of me for using PINK? Lee was shocked!

Looks like decorating is going to be a work in progress for a while since we are missing quite a few Christmas items :(. Hopefully it will be completed before the big guy comes down the chimney!

2 comments: