11.26.2010

Shutterfly

It's that time of year again...Christmas card time! Quite possibly one of my favorite holiday traditions. Not only do I love sending cards, but I absolutely love love love to receive them! Every year I make a goal of having cards in the mail by December 1st. However, this year ain't looking so good seeing as how we have been out of town, not to mention trying to take a decent picture of a 16 month old! I can't begin to imagine what it will be like next year with 2 children on my hands. I have been doing a lot of "interneting" I am really like the collection from Shutterfly this year. There are so many to chose from, and they are all so fun and bright! Take a peek for yourself :)
Also, I think it's pretty cool that they are giving out 50 free cards for getting the word out about Shutterfly's awesome products. It's definitely worth a gander or two :).
Looking forward to seeing all of your sweet faces in my mailbox!!

1 comment:

  1. We went with a shutterfly card too- I looked for weeks and found several on minted.com and on shutterfly that I loved. But Shutterfly emailed me like 6,000 coupons so I couldn't pass that up. They also offer another discount if you post your ordered card on your blog and email them a link to your blog showing it. I have that post ready to go but don't want to publish our card until theyve all been mailed. Just a little money saving FYI for dear friend. Can't wait to see that precious little boy hanging in my house everyday...I am getting a card, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete