2.15.2010

My little Valentine



This little robe-wearing man made me the sweetest Valentine's Day book entitled, "All the Reasons Why I Love You." There are over 20 pages of pictures and words telling me why he loves me so much. I was so surprised. It has been my FAVORITE Valentine's Day gift so far! The book had funny parts and super sweet parts. I wish I could post the entire book on here, but I will spare you and just post a few of my favorite pages.







Foxie did such a great job, although I think he might have had a LITTLE help from daddy :). Little man also visited a new pediatrician last week that we LOVE. I mean, LOVE LOVE LOVE. He was recommended by my sweet friend Cathie. His name is Dr. Rux and he is young and sweet and he loves him some babies! He just held Knox the entire time and loved on him for an hour. From what I hear, he is this way with all babies. He just wanted to talk to us and get to know us, and he even gives you his email address for you to email him with any questions during the day, and he checks it 3 to 4 times a day and personally responds. Anyways, we adored him and so did Foxie. He weighed 19 pounds (75th percentile) and he is just under 30 inches long, which puts us off the charts entirely. No surprise there :). Dr. Rux could not believe how big he was and he has given Knox the nickname "Meat." Haha. Very fitting...

This weekend was my family's annual Mardi Gras parade and ball. We had a great time hanging out with family and friends and catching up. Not too many pictures were taken, but here are a few. Even though we had a great time, I think this might have been our last year to attend the ball. I mean, our bedtime is 9:00 so we definitely aren't use to staying out late. AND...my feet are not use to walking around in heels all night! We will always attend the parade, though. I haven't missed one year since I was born and seeing all my family ride is so much fun! We kept Knox away from all the craziness this year, but hopefully he will enjoy all the sights and sounds next year and all the years to come.






And lastly I have to add that I am very sad that we didn't see any of the snow! I feel like it came down everywhere else but here :(. We saw maybe 20 seconds of snowflakes falling, but then it just stopped! Boo! I DO love seeing everyone else's snow pictures, though!



2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest little V-Day book Knoxie made you! I am super impressed-GO LEE!! What an awesome idea! Glad y'all had a great time this past weekend w/all the festivities. We ate lunch today w/Rebecca and she told us all about it and all about Mr. Knox. Can't wait to see him in April or June-whichever one we can see all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet valentine gift - and such a sweet daddy for helping with it!

    ReplyDelete