2.25.2010

What a Beautiful Day!


I am so glad that some spring-like weather has stopped in for the day! I took Foxie outside after his morning nap and he loved sitting outside in the warmth, playing with his toys and watching Maddox run around like a chicken without a head! He also enjoyed picking up every single tiny piece of grass. Man oh man am I ready to be outside everyday. We have been held hostage inside the house due to chili temperatures, and today was a treat. Can't wait for it to be warm enough for him to ride in the boat. I have a feeling that he is going to love that!
Side note: is anyone as disappointed in Ellen's performance on American Idol as I am? I really thought she was going to be MUCH funnier, but she says the same exact thing and it sounds like she has no clue what shes talking about. She just stares ahead like a deer in headlights. Sadness. I was telling a friend today that it almost makes me wish that Paula was back, and that is saying A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment