2.20.2010

Training Day 1!!

Training for the 1/2 has officially begun, and I must say that I did HORRIBLE! Ugh. It was rough. But as my friend Cathie says...We must start somewhere.

We took our cheering section with us for motivation:



He even provided water for me since he could clearly see I was sucking wind:


And because it's Lee, and we are both super competitive, "Rocky" here had to outdo me and run stairs before we left. He asked that I make note that he ran 2 flights of stairs...not just one. I opted to just watch (this is when I went to get my phone for funny pics):


We were so proud of ourselves that we went home and ordered pizza!
Cathie and I went back this morning, but the only thing that really did any running was our mouths. I still came home feeling super restored, though! :)





2 comments:

  1. Next time more real running!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's is awesome Regan. I guess everyone is on a running kick right now. I"m thinking about starting myself after I have Evie. I will definitely look forward to hearing how it is going.

    ReplyDelete