10.29.2010

Day 4, and we are feeling much better!

Knox felt great this morning, so after breakfast Dad and Karen took him and I didn't get him back until 2:30! Whoop whoop. I got to run some errands and spend some time with Brady this morning...and we had ZERO kids with us! Holla! She is my friend that just had twin boys (along with her 18 month old, Sanders), so she is in the family of 5 category now. So it was definitely a nice "break" hanging out by ourselves this morn. We get to do it again when our friend Cathie comes to town next weekend. Thats a double Whoop Whoop!

Anyways, not much to blog about tonight. He came home and took a nap, we went to Target and came home and played for a bit and then ate dinner. I forgot to take pictures for daddy until bedtime (sorry, babe), but I was able to capture him brushing his teeth...something that he prefers to do in the ball pit...


Gotta get the back molars ( which we don't have yet...)



Brushing your teeth is REALLY funny...


Especially when you do it while holding one leg!


We did get to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" for a minute after dinner. That was fun for me because we would watch it every year when I was growing up. I think I was more in to it than he was. He is not much of a sit still and watch TV type. He's not much of a sit still and do anything type.

I talked to Lee for a minute this morning. To hear him describe the food he has to eat last night was both disgusting and hysterical, and we were both glad I wasn't there because I would have puked for sure. They, of course, had to sit at a low table (funny visual due to Lee's height) without shoes and had little Japanese ladies serving them from their knees! They would literally move around the table and serve each person by walking on their knees. I do think it would be so neat to be around such different culture. I won't go into details of what all the EIGHT courses were, but I will say that for an appetizer, they each had a bowl of seaweed mixed with vinegar...and it had little fish eyes floating around in it. YUM!

5 more days to go!!!

Off to wash clothes and watch some of my DVR recordings on a Friday night. I am so cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment