10.30.2010

Day 5, and a short post.

I am sooo exhausted, and the last thing I feel like doing is blogging, but I am really trying hard not to quit my commitment. I don't think I will make another commitment like this again. It's a lot harder than I thought it to be.

We went to Mom and Andy's this morning after breakfast for a long day of feeding ducks, playing on the water, watching football, grilling out, and going to Mobile to see some other family members trick or treating. I literally JUST now walked in the house and I hope I have enough energy to brush my teeth. Knox had a great time at Ri-Ri and Paw Paw's, and he is actually over there right now spending the night. I thought I would like having a little time to myself... getting ready in the morning for church and not having to bathe and dress him while getting myself ready, but I REALLY wanted to bring him home with me and I am actually a little sad right now. Mom pretty much made me leave him so she could have him for a bit and let me have a little break, but I wish he was sleeping right down the hall from me right now :(.

Lee is on a plane to Beijing right now, so please keep in your prayers. He will be in China for the rest of his trip. He told me this morning that he REALLY misses my cooking, so that tells me right there that the food in Japan must not be too tasty for Americans. I think he will enjoy the food in China a lot better. I hope so. I will be really sad if my already lean husband comes home even skinnier, and I am here at home getting bigger by the day!

Mom and Knox walking out to feed the ducks...

"Throw the bread over there, Ri-Ri!"

Knox broke free and chased the poor ducks. He has ZERO fear of animals...

Checking out the ducks in the water, and trying to jump in...

"Here. Have some bread..."

Taking a rest and checking out the scenery...

And lastly, a random Mardi Gras baby shot...

Miss you and love you, Lee. 4 more days left!!





1 comment:

  1. Love and miss you guys. Thanks for blogging! Looks like Knox loved the ducks

    ReplyDelete