10.24.2010

Greer the Penguin!







After church today we went on a little stroll with our new stroller that my Dad got for Greer. It's a little early, but we went ahead and put it together and started using it. Foxie said he was a little lonely on the last few strolls and asked us if he could bring his faithful friend penguin along with us so he could have some company. Very curious to see what he will do when Greer is riding in her car seat facing backwards in this thing. I'm sure he will talk her ear off!

We are 26.5 weeks along. I went to the doctor this past Thursday and I passed the glucose test AND the third platelet test came back normal, so I can definitely have an epidural. That's huge news for me right there. Greer is actually measuring a little bit ahead so I'm not sure if we will make it to January 28th or not. Everyday things like playing with Knox, picking him up, bathing him, etc. are getting to be a little challenging, but we are making it :). I am most certainly to the point where when people see me with Knox they give me crazy looks that says "I can't believe you are pregnant." You know what, people? I still can't believe it either! :)

Lee is about to leave for Japan for 9 days, then he will return home for about a week, then to Korea for about 8 more days. Yikes! I am a little overwhelmed at the thought of solo parenting while being pregnant, but I know God will have his hand over us. Please keep us in your prayers, as well as all of Lee's travels. We sure are going to miss him!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. look at that baby!!! i love his hair. LOVE IT! i am a sucker for redheads too. he will be a great big brother. i am happy for you guys! i am gonna post your blog under my blog list, if that is okay with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the exact same stroller and love it! The thing pretty much pushes itself when you run! I will be praying for the daily activities with Knox. It does get difficult and I feel like the aches get even worse!

    ReplyDelete