4.05.2011

3 Months Old Today!



Today, this sweet girl turned 3 months old!


And when I say sweet, I mean sweeeeeeeeet. 



She has been so much more than I expected from a baby. If that makes sense. 


She literally coo's for the majority of the day. When she isn't cooing, she's smiling. Or sleeping. I am amazed at how wonderful she is. I can say this because-even though I love the stinker-this experience is so different from Foxie. She will lay very content wherever you put her. She sleeps through the night. She rarely cries. She is a little slice of heaven on Earth, and I am praying with everything inside of me that she remains this way. I thank God every single day for the demeanor that He has given her. It was something that was definitely prayed for by many, and man oh man did He hear our prayers.

Sweet Greer-
At 3 months old, you are working very successfully on your cheek development :)


You also:
Love to let mommy play dress up. 
Have deep blue eyes.
Loves watching the ceiling fans.
Really love watching Foxie run ALL over the place.
Eat every 3 hours (although we are about to shoot for a 4 hr. schedule).
Seem like you could care less about eating, and would rather talk or sleep during that time.
Love warm baths.
Enjoy watching her monkey mobile in your crib.
Sleep in a sleep sack.
Definitely are a fan of the paci!
Have brown hair.
Starting to get some edible rolls on your legs.
Love being outside.



Things that I am praying for you lately:
That the Lord would turn your heart towards Him at an early age.
That you would find your significance and self worth in Him.
That your relationship with Knox would grow and strengthen by the day.
That both you and Knox would be joyful and obedient children.
That your sweet spirit would be used for drawing others closer to Him.



I love you, sweet girl. You are the absolute perfect addition and balance to our family. I can't remember what life was like without you, and you have only been here for a short time. I am so glad you turned out to be a girl :). You are teaching me so much about myself and you are definitely bringing out an emotional side of me that I never knew existed. You are wonderful. Happy 3 months to you! We love you very much!


4 comments:

  1. Regan, you are so sweet!! And Greer is just beautiful! I can see her Mama in that precious facw

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin' cute! I am so glad that she has such a sweet personality! It helps balance out "wild man!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's perfection. aren't little girls the BEST?! i thought we'd have a housefull of boys but when ellyotte came 2 years after noah, i couldn't have been happier. and let me tell you - it only gets better. she's 8 months old and each day has been more incredible than the one before. don't you LOVE having a mini-me?!

    ReplyDelete