4.02.2011

Special Visitors!

We were soooo blessed to have Lee's sister, Jessica, and her precious family come down for a visit this weekend. Major props to them for packing up a 3 yr old and 5 yr old and traveling down from Birmingham. We were so excited to see them! Jessica really feels like a sister to me and I love that I'm related to her :).
We had a big day today that started off playing around in the backyard...then ventured to the bay for a picnic and playtime...then back to the house for nap time (Jess took me to the nail salon as a surprise treat!)...then we packed it up and headed to LuLu's for
Dinner. I can't put in to words how awesome it was. The weather was perfect, the kids played in the sand, the daddys got to play corn hole, and the live music was awesome! Jessica has some seriously precious girls...Annie and Lily Kate. They are always so well behaved and super sweet to Foxie. What a treat to have them come play with us! We love you guys so much and are so thankful you made the trip. Can't wait to see you next month!!










































































Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing you all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Those are some super cute kids. I'm sure you guys were the life if the party everywhere you all went this wknd. Looks like so much fun! I really miss LuLus...and gulf shores, and fairhope and mobile. Sounds like its getting about time for these redheads to meet :) my soul needs a trip down to my old "stomping grounds"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so sweet! We had a great time and miss y'all so much!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete